Transforms from car to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: HUBCAP

FUNCTION: COMMUNICATIONS
"Weapons can win battles, but words can win wars!"

Has everybody's friendship, nobody's trust. Affable, witty, generous, and charming, but a true con artist. Living proof of the Cybertronian adage, "You can't tell an Autobot by its finish." Head module equipment receives AM and FM, radio shortwave, UHF and VHF television signals as weak as .000001 watts. Maximum speed of 90 mph, range of 1000 miles.

  • Strength: 3
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 3
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 1
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Just about all the third-year minibots were clones of the first-years. Hubcap got it doubly-bad, since he was a clone of Cliffjumper's body with Bumblebee's yellow body. (The red robot face was the main distinguishing characteristic.) Sometimes he was available in red, making him almost the spitting image of Cliffjumper. The least unique and least popular minibot of his generation, he was the only one that year never to be featured in the cartoon.

(noun): a car part, namely a decorative round covering fixed over the hub of a wheel.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.