OK, I refused to let her go to school. She was arrested several times and she ran away from home a couple times. I worked her until she got sick, so much so that the first couple times I tried this experiment, she actually died. Sometimes she was such a delinquent she was refused work by the respectable bar and the cabaret. She spent most of her time working at the "sleazy bar" (yes, that's exactly how it's phrased in the game). I even encouraged this by buying pills to increase her bust size. I tried to get her to wear a spiky dress, but it wouldn't fit (she had been on a robust diet since 12 or so because I had worked her to the bone, but now she was too fat, go figure...that's a little joke). I pawned off her morals to demon. I tossed out the whole "naming your character in an RPG" method and named her "Dirty Little Slut". I wanted her to become a hooker. And she did. At the age of 15 or so she started receiving more than 200G per month from a middle-aged man who kept my daughter as his mistress. And I refused to scold her for it.

I consigned her to a life of working part-time in for Sam, owner and proprietor of the sleazy bar. And nothing more. No husband, no kids.

Yet, at the end of the game, her patron deity tells me I did a passably good job in parenting my daughter.

And I thought the Japanese had high standards.