I'm writing this a few days after I had the dream because I didn't think to write it up until now.
Background real life info: The week before this I was camping but knew that when I got back my boyfriend would be telling me if he was going to actually put effort into us or if it was over.

I'm at my high school, but am sent on an errand for the office. I had to send a message to the local McDonald's. So I get there and go in, talk to the guy in charge, and leave him with the message. I had to wait for a reply, so they gave me some food.
I went to the dining area and there was my boyfriend, in his uniform, on a break. (He had worked there before but now had a new job, in real life). I went to give him a kiss, but he didn't kiss back. I asked him to come eat with me, and went to hold his hand but he pulled away. He sat across from me.
He leaned over, grabbed my shoulders, and shook me. He whispered in my ear, "What are you doing? We aren't going out anymore." He had a look of disgust and confusion on his face. I said, "What are you talking about? Yes we are."
It turned out that he'd had a dream where I broke up with him at my house and he thought it had been real. Just as I was asking if he wanted to still be going out...

I woke up a few hours before I normally would, but couldn't go back to sleep. I was worried, but realized it had only been a dream. Didn't end up mattering, because that night he broke up with me. Ah well. I only ever remember nightmares.