Having missed the festivities of The Southern California E2 Get-Together, I was quite pleased to receive a postcard from the motley crew a week or so later. It made me smile like a kid coming out of the candy store with a bag full of sweets! It made me feel a part of the group, even though I was conspicuously absent! I thank you for thinking of doing it. You made my day!

Yurei, NEITHER of your ducks is rabid. Only mammals get rabies...(Was that supposed to be a trick question?)

Mighty, mighty Quizro, for the next gathering might I suggest a watermelon soaked in spiced rum?

  • Carve a bottle neck sized hole in the top of a good sized melon.
  • Twist the top off of the rum bottle
  • Invert bottle into the freshly cut hole carefully so as not to spill any along the outside of the fruit thusly defeating the purpose.
  • Allow it to dribble in on it's own ( which may take a while so go find something else to do).
  • Bring THIS to the next e2 meet and say it's from me in case I don't show up again...

ScottMGS, It can never be too much fun!

Chrisjh, WHO is Mr. Jackson? Whoosh that went over my head! (suddenly, I feel blonde...)

Yup, Since I missed the jokes, /msg me some good ones!

Note to self, Igloowhite thinks the Sweet Tamale sucked, don't get it...

Lost And Found, Are you a "POD Lost and Found" about to explode or something? /me stands far far away.

Note to Igloo, make SURE that there is Karaoke nearby for prole at the next get-together...psst.. my arms are cold, where can I get those socks you like so much?

/me upvotes a minimum of FIVE TEN Chihuahua Grub nodes due to subliminal message of nodevertisement.