It seems like this show has various plotholes that no one has every pointed out, and I'm guessing because no one cares. I'll bring up five.

1. Okay, the stairs in the front of their house take you to that hallway upstairs that leads to four bedrooms and a closet at the end of the hall. In one episode, it is pointed out that the door closest to the stairs on the left is a bathroom. The room across from that is Michelle's (and later on, D.J.'s) room. The room next to that is Jesse's room, and the room acros from that is D.J. and Stephanie's room. Where is Danny's room? Later, when Jesse moves to the attic with his wife, Danny takes the room, but for the first few seasons, he has no room.

2. The stairs going up in the kitchen, where do they go? The attic? No. The girls are seen running up and down thees stairs every morning. However, you will notice that the hallway upstairs ends with a closet, leaving no way to be connected to the rest of the house.

3. Where is the attic anyway? In episodes, you can see Jesse and his family running up stairs to get to it. These steps don't appear to be temporarily standing like a pull-down attic door, which suggests that the only way it is connected to the rest of the house is from those stairs in the kitchen. But the girls were always coming from there.

4. In the first few seasons, the garage transforms to Joey's bedroom. This is explained in some episode where Joey goes on a comedy tour. However later, it turns into Jesse's recording studio. With Danny now in Jesse's room and Jesse in the attic, what happens to Joey's room?

5. Jesse's last name changes from Cochran to Katsopolis. I can't think of any real explanation for that. In one episode where they are filming a station ID commercial segment starring Danny's family, he introduces Jesse to the director as "My good friend, Jesse Cochran." Later, Jesse's Greek grandfather visits to carry on the "Katsopolis" tradition.