For at least part of my dream, a few of us were going to a Chinese restaurant. It wasn't far, so we were walking. We were supposed to meet others there. When we got to the restaurant (which I think was where the Alpha Phi house stands on Warring & Bancroft in meatspace, but it was really dark) we found it to be surprisingly elegant and expensive. The floors were shiny marble and pillars of deep green and magenta with gold detail rose just to the ceiling here and there. The restaurant was very busy, but the hostess immediately recognized us and began leading us to our table where the rest of our party already awaited.
When we got to Dodger Stadium, the game was underway. We took our box seats and enjoyed a spectacular game. After it was over, we noticed something strange -- there were extra random baseballs scattered about the outfield. They must have been there the whole time; somebody must have been cheating. We didn't think much of it, and jumped onto the field to grab them as souvenirs. We got split up, as other people started filling the field as well.

On my way back to the car, I ran into my older brother, who insisted that some random rental RV was the vehicle we had arrived in. I knew this to be false (we did come in an RV, just not that particular one). We got separated again, and I presume he made it to his car and headed home. There were at least 3 separate cars there -- his car plus 2 filled with my friends (one of them was the RV). I got there first, and found nobody there. I didn't have the keys, so I just waited. People were still streaming out of the stadium and my friends were bound to arrive shortly.

I went over to the side wall of the parking structure on whose top level we were parked. From here I looked down over the parking lot and front entrance to the stadium, with crowds of people milling about everywhere. A man sporting blue jeans, a flannel shirt, a baseball cap and a crazy big mustache approached me and struck up conversation.

After a bit, he told me my friends had left without me. When I looked back the RV was gone, along with every other car that had been parked there before. The man found this endlessly amusing, and decided to have some more fun by rocking the entire parking structure somehow. The structure flexed easily, flinging around side to side and up and down. I asked him to cut it out, but he only made it stronger. I started screaming "STOP!" at the top of my lungs, until my voice eventually gave out. I escaped by leaping over the side wall once the structure swung low to the ground. The crazy guy started hurling random scraps of sheet metal at me, but I ducked and jumped and dodged them. He started to chase me.

There was nobody around anywhere. I headed straight for the stadium, hoping to lose him in the corridors. I was faster than him, and evaded him for a long time but I could always hear him yelling at me, cackling maniacally as he announced that he would find me no matter where I hid. I expected to see some grounds crew or security staff somewhere, but nobody was around. I tried to yell for help but my voice was still hoarse. I ended up in the outfield bleacher seats, which were rickety old wooden benches stacked high among buildings to the outside like at Wrigley Field.

I managed to climb up to the scoreboard, where I finally found somebody to help me. He was pretty clueless, but he asked why I was terrified and out of breath. I explained it to him, and he decided to call 911. Just then I realized he was in cahoots with the older guy, and was just trying to stall me there until he would show up.

I got to my feet and started running again, and headed straight back for the main gate and ran outside the stadium into the parking lot. The sun was blinding as I exited the dark stadium corridors, and the asphalt was hot and smelled of tar. As far as I could see through my squints in all directions was schlering over pavement, and I felt defeated.

That's all I remember.