Dream 1:
I had a dream last night that really didn’t make a lot of senses. I dreamed that I was driving my car on this large black plane, the 2D kind not the kind that fly, in space. I was driving faster and faster headed straight for this gray block in on the plane. It was almost like I was inside some old video game. Because right before I hit the block I leaned back and my car (a ‘93 Buick Century) jumped the block. The next thing I noticed is that there where other cars beside me now all going the same way I was. I remember thinking it was a race I had to win. I woke up while racing.

Dream 2:
My second dream last night that I was driving my new girlfriend back to meet my parents for the first time. I was driving and I remember looking over and seeing how cute she looked over in the passenger seat. She smiled back and said “Eyes on the road babe”. While in reality it’s a three and half, four hour if you push it drive, the next thing I remember we where there.
We got out of the car and walked in the house. I remember the house was very clean. I also remember thinking my mother must have really cleaned the place up for her. After I introduced my mother to her, my Mom said “why don’t we go sit down” Lori, ran into the family room and sat on the couch. I woke up as I was walking in to the family room.