Twenty-five. Leo. Elitist and trailer-park trash by turns. By day, web designer and class clown in Yorkshire, UK. By night, Generation X point 5 slacker, teen idol, poster boy for Onanists Anonymous, friend to the stars and self-confessed chick-flick addict.
Self-belief bordering on narcissism, self-deprecation as my only therapy against not being idolised, immense writing talent and most of all, a deep desire to be adored.
The Most Perfect Node Upon Which I Have Stumbled
- Why we long to be American
- risqué comment opportunities when you're a Subway employee
- The All-Time Worst Moments of Professional Wrestling
- generation x point 5
- How to be a convincing teenage girl on IRC
- The social structure in English schools
My E2 Posse
- Everything Professional Wrestling Noding Coalition of DOOM
- Your Name Here :)
If You Like These, You'll Love Me
- The Mary Whitehouse Experience
- Happy Gilmore
- The Simpsons
- Alan Partridge
- Bill & Ted
- Have I Got News For You when it was rebellious and cutting
- Groucho Marx - 'There's one man too many in this room and I think it's you'
- Bruce Springsteen - 'We gotta get out while we're young, 'cos tramps like us, baby we were born to run'
- David Baddiel - 'A lot of new men say to me "I can't orgasm from looking at pornography" - I reply "try wanking at the same time. Always works for me"'
- Dave Grohl - 'Remember not to take drugs while in the company of a minor.... or in front of narcotics officers'
- Arthur Fonzarelli - 'Ehhhhhhh!'
- The World Wrestling Federation and professional wrestling in general
- Sheffield Wednesday FC and the world of football
- Neighbours and the girls of Ramsay Street ;)
- hentai manga and the delectable Sailor Moon, fan service and Kasumi
- shoujo anime and the delectable Hand Maid May, Narusagawa Naru and the girls of Love Hina
- The good ship 1980s and all that sailed in her
- John Hughes and his genius teen movies
- Dance music 1990-93 (The Shamen, KLF, 808 State,Dee-Lite)
- Indie music 1993-96 (Shed Seven, Blur, Oasis, Ash)
- Punk-pop 1994-present (Green Day, The Offspring, Bad Religion)
- Gangsta Rap 1988-97 (NWA, Snoop Doggy Dogg, 2PAC, Death Row Records)
- Trance heaven 1997-99 (Paul Van Dyk, Sasha, Gatecrasher)
- Dadrock 1960-present (Bruce Springsteen, Matchbox 20, Counting Crows)
- Nu-Metal 2001 onwards (Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Puddle Of Mudd)
- Fratboy pop forever (Busted, Good Charlotte, Wheatus, Blink 182, A Simple Plan)
- Playstation 2
- Consumer Electronics > furniture
- Red wine (especially Rioja)
- Gin 'n' Juice, Tanqueray and Hennessey, Jack 'n' Coke
- Techno clothing and Ecko hoodies
- Broadband internet
Come and get it.