So for the past week, i have been absent from E2. Not that anyone has noticed, but i missed the community feeling i get sharing my internal thoughts with complete strangers. Unfortunatly for me, friends and people i know have been flocking to E2 like whitetails to car headlights. This is not to imply that they will be splattered all over the roadside but it certainly limits the depth of what i can write and share.

Tonight was the first night I got to see the girlfriend in just over a week. I was doing okay for the first few days, but after that i would have cried like a baby to have her with me. What can i say? There's nothing like knowing there is an unchanging person who will always be there when you need them.

On the down side, my room is a mess. i haven't slept at home for 3 days and i was away for 4 days just before that. i'll need to clean it up before going to Madison for college orientation. i hope somebody will host a nodecon for E2 members in WI.

Thought of the day: There is more evidence of the existence of UFO's than the existence of god, yet if you mention you believe in UFO's, your considered a raging mental case. Whereas if you believe in this man in the sky, you're going down the right path.

To come later: God in the Streetlight.