Endorphin, aka Eric Chapus, is a leading Australian electronic and dance music artist.

Discovered in Cairns in late 1998 by Triple J as part of their Unearthed program to discover and expose new Australian music to the public.
Before becoming famous as Endorphin, Eric was the bass player for an experimental industrial band who would play chainsaws, angle grinders and arc welders on stage, while poetry was being read.

After his discovery by Triple J, Endorphin recorded his first album: Embrace. Recieving wide acclaim for this album he moved onto touring with local festivals such as Homebake, Hemespheres and the Turn up your Radio tour as well as supporting for Moby during his Australian tour.

His second album, Skin, was released in 2000 by Sony. According to the marketing blurb, this album 'reflects his relocation from far North Queensland to Sydney's urban heartland.' Whatever sentiment the album expresses, it did it well enough for Endorphin to pick up the Best Album award at the 2000 Australian Dance Music Awards.

The third album, AM:PM, has just been released. This double CD encompasses both sides of Endorphin's music: the AM CD is a laid back, mellow album: perfect for listening in the lounge room. The PM CD contains much more of the high-energy dancefloor music.

Discography:

Embrace: 1998
Skin: 2000
AM:PM: 2001