Today was probably the most exciting day I've had so far this lazy summer. It started out boring. My morning consisted of playing Zelda on Nintendo 64, watching Outlander, and doing AP History homework.

It was leading into what was looking like a boring afternoon, but out of nowhere, Zack and Lou decided to come to my house and take me somewhere. (Old ex-boyfriends that are friends with each other) It was so weird. I hadn't seen either of them for months.

Surprisingly, Dad let me go with them. Zach finally got his license, so he drove us. We went to the lake and went swimming. The weather was perfect.

It's so awesome that I can still be friends with both of them after everything that happened. We are all mature enough to handle it. We were talking and laughing like none of it ever happened. I told them about Ben, Lou talked about his new girlfriend, it was great. I could sense that Lou was regretful, but nothing we couldn't deal with.

The best part was the way home. (On a twisty country road, might I add) Zach, who was driving said "Hey! Who wants to go to London?" Lou and I both raised our hands and yelled "Me!!" So, Zach, without warning, swerved into the left lane going three times the speed limit causing all of us to scream as he barely missed a big truck. It was so damn funny. The funniest thing is this all happened in a minivan.