Another sleepless night next to the Porno Studio or One day I'll be a movie star

"Can you hear all that banging?"

"Yeah I hear it alright, I think it's coming from there," I point my finger at the yellow wall, where I think the noise is coming from.

"What the hell are they doing?"

"I'm not sure, but it doesn't sound holy,"

My flatmate and I are sitting in the dark, it's late at night, or early in the morning, whichever, we are both dressed in our sleeping uniforms. He stares at the wall, whilst I wrap up in my blanket. It's cold.

Bang Bang BANG.

"What the fuck was that?"

"I don't know, hey let's take a peek out front,"

We both creep through the flat, tiptoe, until we reach the frontroom. We peer over the edge of the balcony, past the neon Fosters sign.

"Who are they?"

"They look like camera men."

"You think?"

"Yeah I do, look, look I see a camera," I raise my head, using it to point, giving direction to my flatmate who is trying to see the same thing I see: a television crew sneeking into our neighbours flat.

I can't help laughing. You know what I say to my flatmate, they are filming next door, they are filming the girls!

We both sneak back to my room where the noise originally emanated from.

"Can you hear the panting?"

"I think so,"

"I can, listen," I move closer to the wall, and I can hear various things being plugged in, switched on, moved about.

My flatmate starts to grin, he can hear what I have been hearing all-night-long. The panting continues, albeit louder and with more meaning.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" We both look at each other hardly believing the sounds. These walls are quite thin, I think to myself.

"Do you reckon they are having an orgy?"

"No, they are making a film."

"Can we be in it?"

"Hey, worth a try."

"Let's knock on the wall,"

"Are you crazy?"

"Hell, this is my only chance to be in a porno!" I look at him in disbelief.

"Go for it buddy," He taps on the wall.

The panting stops.

"See, look what you've done, you've fucked their night up,"

"No," My flatmate says.

"I'm going round there to er...quiet them down."

He gets up, puts his jacket on, and the last thing I hear is the door slamming. He's gone for a couple of hours.

One day, he used to say to me, I'll be a movie star.

This wasn't meant to be a daylog, but what the hell, fuck it, it's not that good anyway (w00t)