Fear not dedicated Midwesterner noders, for I Mitchevious, The Scourage of Green Bay, will be making his presence felt at the The frabjous funky frozen Twin Cities E2 whirling festival of doom.

I will of course, bring from Green Bay the various things that we are known for, so that the rest of E2 Midwestern 31337 can experience what I have all my life. These things include but are not limited to: postcards detailing the illustrious history of the Green Bay Packers and happenin night life of the city, sod from Lambeau Field, cows for cow tipping, assorted dairy products, and genuine Green Bay produced toilet paper.

Housing is of no need to me, as my Fabulous Thunderbird will be more than adequate to shelter me if the need for sleeping should arise. (Naturally, anyone that wished to offer a place to crash, I might be taken in.)

Being that my ex-girlfriend goes to school in the Twin Cities, I have been contaminated with the big city life, thus some of the activities that we could indulge in once again include but are not limited to: eating at the Old Spaghetti Factory(!), watching Fight Club or 12 Monkeys on the lecture hall screens in Moos Tower, going uptown and enjoying the sprawling metropolis and artsy folk scene, and sledding(!)

Let the good times roll . . .