My goodness! The kerfuffle over Everything time has driven even our mild-mannered scripted assistants to fits of homocidal fury!
asamoth orders Cowbotneal to strangle nate.
<p_i> CowbotNeal: nate?
<CowbotNeal> nate is my primary target for strangulation.
I for one am strangely chilled.
A chill almost, but not quite, entirely unlike the result of wormholed instant messages.

Fitful sleep last night (er, yesterday afternoon) punctuated by a visit from zaykay! to the Casa Gelato; Spring Punch, Pear and Pina Colada. Later I somehow managed (because of fear of the clammy bug presently holding us in its thrall) to fill a night without the assistance of Everything, the way I used to... that's right, six hours of Sid Meier - Colonization in this case. It bothers me how that game rewards genocide of indigenous peoples as a playing strategy. My conscience would be much assuaged (?) if I could get a crack for Dungeon Hack working.

For today: proofreading for DiSCORDER, some Dance Dance Revolution while I'm at UBC, mail some stuffs internationally, Living Closet meeting and perhaps a reading at Bukowski's as the beginning of the polish movie marathon at crystallattice's new pad has been postponed until tomorrow night. Decalogue, mm. Red, White, Blue, mm. Girl with buttony backpack: aw bjyeah.

(Can you see my knees trembling from here?)

To finish, a couple of extemporal (extemporaneous?) bibs and bobs not fitting to today but to a few days ago and a month or so ago, respectively:

"All I ask of you /
is forever to remember me /
as loving you."

There are definitely worse ways to celebrate a funeral, but a part of me demands fire.

When I keeled over and fell asleep I had four candies in my pants pocket; upon waking I had only one. I found one more amongst the sheets and blankets, but what happened to the other two?

There are at least two candies (wrapped, thankfully) somewhere in my bed, and I know, I just know that they will suface only upon the most inopportune of moments.

Update!: I found one of them (well, the remnants of one of them) at the bottom of the washing machine, a faint toffyish residue in the wrapper, the rest... melted away? in the wash, coating all of my clothes in a very fine layer?

One remains at large.

Oh yes, also a line from Juxtsuppose I read while on the loo which I felt would be eminently sharable:

"There was a man sitting on the the sidewalk downtown. Spread out in front of him was an assortment of items for sale. As I passed, I noticed one book in particular, "How To Start Your Own Business."

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...