First off, Merry Christmas, Happy Channukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Solstice, Happy Holidays, and even Happy Wednesday if you don't do any of that holidaze stuff and just hang out drinking beers with Klaproth.

It's a quiet one for me. I woke up and went outside to mow my Missouri lawn by my garage. Yeah, it's a balmy 70 degrees out, so no chances of a White Christmas anytime soon. That's fine with me. I'm alone this year and I have my phone turned off, so I shouldn't have any surprise conversations. One of the nice perks of having five acres and a writing cabin in the middle of the Midwest. For dinner tonight I am making some pork stir fry with lo mein because it's one of my favorite dishes.

I poked around on Amazon to see what was on sale. I ordered ten pounds of lo mein noodles, five gallons of stir fry sauce, five gallons of teriyaki sauce, and 8.8 pounds of Mae Ploy sweet Thai chilli sauce. That should let you know how much I like stir fry. 

I also purchased another battery tender to keep vehicle batteries from going bad. After I post this I'll go and remove the three 12v batteries in my motorcycles ('74 Honda CBR-F4, 2002 Suzuki GZ250, and a '98 Honda 6cyl Valkyrie) so I can keep them from going bad this year. Cheaper than replacing them annually. I'll also snag the seat from the GZ250 because I have a new leather cover for it thanks to a gent from England and eBay. Gives me something to do this weekend.

Hope you have a relaxing holiday, and enjoy yourselves. Remember your favorite rancid green veggie cares about you.