SUMMING IT UP: Riight, another rather eventful two weeks. I'm trying to break up with Blind Date, mad diplomacy-empathic skillz at work - we both come out of it relatively unscathed.

CONNECTION REESTABLISHED: Minutes after 'breaking up' with Blind Date, I run into Cute Girl On Standby 2, whilst waiting for the subway. We haven't seen each other in half a year (I lost my cell phone and her number). She seems to be doing OK at work, getting promoted to team leader and so on. We exchange phone numbers and decide to have a fika some day.

GREAT EXPECTATIONS: I've been transferred to the R & D department for real and gotten a hefty raise along with some added responsibility. I'm not quite sure what to make of it - I'll have to work a bit harder to live up to the expectations of my co-workers.

RUNNING LATE: I still haven't sent the birthday gift to my little sister. Shame on me.

UNEXPECTED/PLEASANT SURPRISE: A letter i did not expect at all. A thousand possible implications. Think I'll let it slide, can't be bothered to go through all that again, no.
Or?

MEME PROPAGATION, INCORPORATED: As I was waiting for the blue line, I began walking on the cracks in the concrete, tracing the outlines of the pattern the concrete slabs formed. Yup, I was rather bored. Soon, a cute girl also began walking along the cracks, in the opposite direction I was walking. I chickened out before we collided, and smiled nervously.

SOTD: Goldbug - Whole Lotta Love Rawk!