First week of the semester is almost over. That leads to the weekend, which means relaxtion and the Super Bowl!

Today, i had my weekly chem lab for the first time this semester. Lab today was actually pretty good. I'm right between three girls, who are constantly messing up their experiment. I mean, one of them was unable to boil a chemical. You just keep adding heat, and it boils. This is not a complicated theory. (The chemicals boiling point was about 20 °C below that of pure water... ) I kept laughing at them and they kept trying to ask me for help. Its always good to have some comic relief during a chem lab.

While looking for the hw due tomorrow in my comp sci class, i came across some shocking information. One of the TA's for the class is someone one year older than me that i went to HS with. Uh oh... he does the grading... this kid was kinda weird. Oh, and look... he runs the review session for the class. This is gonna be interesting.

After i was finished with all my classes, i relaxed and watched some Trigun (all of which i've already seen multiple times) and ate some Doritos. I was kinda curious why the people i usually eat with (basically we eat together every day) didn't contact me about dinner... Hmm... maybe something happened... Oh well, i'll find out tomorrow.