In recent developments, a new theory has been brought about by Dr. Alain Picul, which can be found at his website: (http://fishead.gabber.org/timecube/) The new theory, not nearly as long as Mr. Ray's theory, attacks Gene Ray as being a false prophet of the Time Cube, and calls Mr. Ray's theory of 96-hour Time Cube days as being an abominable lie. While he doesn't go on quite as long as Gene Ray, and his writings aren't nearly as deranged, Mr. Picul goes on to state, in his website...


"24 HOUR CLOCK AND 96 HOUR TIME CUBE THEORY HAVE RETARDED YOU TO A LIFETIME OF HELL ON EARTH IN GODLESS, CUBELESS FALSE TIME CUBE LIE!

FALSE TIME CUBE PROPHETS WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE IN 4 SIMULTANEOUS 24 HOUR EARTH DAYS IN EVERY ROTATION OF HUMAN PLANET EARTH!! THEY ARE WRONG AND RETARDING YOU WITH THEIR EVIL LIES!! EACH EARTH ROTATION IS 4 SIMULTANEOUS 16 HOUR TRUE TIME DAYS!! 24 HOUR GREENWICH TIME IS A LIE! 96 HOUR TIME CUBE IS A LIE! 16 HOUR CLOCK AND 64 HOUR, TRUE CUBE DAY IS THE TRUTH!

THERE SHOULD NOT BE 60 MINUTES IN AN HOUR! GREENWICH TIME IS A CUBELESS LIE!! 60 MINUTES IS NOT CUBE! 64 MINUTE HOUR, 16 HOUR TIME IS ULTIMATE TRUTH!!!

False prophet Gene Ray is lying to you! His 96 hour timecube is an outright lie. 96 is not a cube. His arguments are based on and tainted by the abominable lie of 24 hour greenwich time. True time is cubic time as theorised by myself, Dr. Alain Picul, phd! Explanation of true time can be found here. Someday the truth will be acknowledged and we will have harmony without the lies of 24 hour days, 12 month years, decimal based finances and metric measurements. Teaching base 10 number systems is a deliberate raping of children's minds. Cubic measure base eight number system is the key to true secrets of natural harmony."

-quoted from http://fishead.gabber.org/timecube


I just don't know if these guys are serious about all this, or if it's just some grand inside joke or some people concocting a new internet fad... or maybe it's just plain insanity. Nonetheless, Gene Ray and all of his wacky Time Cube adversaries have brought us all a great deal of humor. For extra fun, e-mail Gene Ray at his e-mail address, which can be found at the bottom of his page at http://www.timecube.com and say what you think of his Time Cube Theory. He usually does write back!