Ya know... years from now this will be funny.

We talk about e2 being eternal, and much of what we're here to do this weekend works along those lines... you all know what I'm talking about. Anyway, years from now we may or may not have our beloved database floating around in the cosmos to entertain us and keep us company days in and days out like a trusty security blanket of wholesome goodness...

Regardless: years from now, this will be funny. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon... for the rest of your life.

Alright... here goes... I admit it. I spiked the dressing at the e2 Gods Summit.

So there.

Jinmyo sweetly asked me if I would be so kind as to toss her a salad for the dinner, and being so kind as to allow that sort of innuendo to pass without a second glance I just couldn't avoid my other more pressing base instincts.

I hate to say it, but I simply can not sit through one more conversation with dannye where he tells me how important it is to have life insurance in this day and age. And these "editorial policy" things are a drag. We've got this nice safe place in the country, and I've got this nice cheap bottle of liquid, so I thought maybe I'd share...

I predict this will be a learning experience for us all.

Conflict Resolution.

Now let's see... we ate dinner... err.... twenty minutes ago? Oh lordy lordy. There's always this delicious sort of anticipation that builds up in the base of your spine but finally settles in your belly just before it all comes crashing down and you couldn't care less about anxiety from that point onward. I've got something mammoth in there right now...

...This is the first time I've ever dosed anyone. Much less these ones. I would like to think I'm the sort of person who would feel somewhat guilty about what I've just done. But now I know I'm not.

Hell. I'm elated.

Now: just a little low level math before I'm incapable of such things... I mixed in half a bottle and we ate maybe half the salad so that's 25 shared... and not a few had seconds... ("mmm mmm mmm that's some goooood salad wickie")... so let's just quit that line of thought and label it a heroic dose all around. Properly squeegied third eyes for all. Love and harmony and everlasting goodwill towards mankind. Just like the man says it's supposed to be.

Uh huh.

And if you believe that one... I'm to be trusted.