dreamed during a nap this afternoon after much sleep deprivation (up till 6 am finishing a paper)
mcc and i were in a building that was halfway between a ski resort and one of the dorms here at purdue. We were with a group of people rougly our age, that we knew, and had come with. (although i did not recognise a single one of them as people we know IRL). We were roaming the place because we were snowed in (although we had said we were going to meredith, a dorm acutally on campus that i often eat in. don't ask how we'd get there snowed in i don't know.)
The entire group was massively bored so we wandered around. i had a crystal ball (similar to one i own, save larger), and was tossing it around up and down like a tennis ball. (it in the dream weighed much less than it would properly). i dropped it, once, again, and the third time. The first time, and the second, it bounced, rolled, and was unharmed. the third time, it broke, into three perfect pieces; in half exactly, then the small round part of the end, and the third just a disc.
i picked up the pieces--strangely no splinters ors hatters--and we wandered more until we found a tv lounge and started channelsurfing. We found one of those 'wilderness adventure' programs, and it was not great but better than anything else on. It was a white-water rafting trip We started watching closer and realized it was a special, the random group they'd selected was made up of everythingians only. mcc and i started "recognsing" people, even some we haven't seen photos of. i believe i remember seeing masukomi, kenata, and byzantine, as well as templeton and stand/alone/bitch. the rest of the group started yelling at os to come on they wanted to wander more, but we wanted to watch protesting "we know these people!" They refused to believe it.
at this point i was awakened by my roommate coming home and waking me up for dinner