TGIF!!!

I'm so glad its Friday. Its been quite the week.

I'm going to Seattle this weekend to visit the Seattle Art Museum and the Experience Music Project. Unfortunately, this means that I will be missing the Portland E2 get together. That sucks, but LordOmar told me that if it goes well, there will be others. I certainly hope so! I would cancel this trip actually, but we've been planning it for a while and this is the last weekend before the end of the year that works for my boyfriend and I to go to Seattle.

I've been sick all week. I went to the doctor on Wednesday, and it turns out I have bronchitis. I have been taking antibiotics, and I feel a little better, but I still keep coughing at the most inconvenient times, usually when I have a customer on the phone.

There isn't much to say right now since I'm at work and I have three other things I want to do before I go home, mostly involving configuring one of my computers for streaming audio so I don't have to bring CD's to work every day. I think I'm going to end up getting an X Drive account or something to save my MP3 collection from home on so I can listen to them at work.

I hope everyone has a safe weekend. :)

Nodes That I Wrote Recently:
"relations" with a statue

You should read the The Great Grand E2 Book Lotto node.

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
mostly dance compilations from Revolution magazine.

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar (Aries) - No moping or projecting your anger on others. Leo Moon aligning with Venus brings new life for art projects on the back burner. Inject spice and pizzazz into romance. Try out a new restaurant tonight and let the good times roll.