10:46

In the past I've whined and complained about my job numerous times on my day logs. But last night a strange thought got inside my head.
This isn't really that bad.
Most of the people are reasonably nice, we don't have any severe backstabbing that I know of going on, and the work is something I would do whether it was my job or not. And while the salary can't really be called good, it's more than plenty for the minimal amount of effort one has to offer. And it's not like an uneducated and not-so-intelligent person like myself could do much better in any other firm.
Sure, sometimes one can get a little pissed off at the ignorant bosses and stubborn customers, but that just goes with the trade. Actually, I don't think that it can be completely avoided in any department, company or profession.
So when I bitch and moan about the inhumane conditions and terrible workload here - which I'll surely keep doing - just ignore me. Thank you.

The extended Christmas weekend went by well too. My immature parents somehow managed to stop their silly bickering for a few days. Even my mother, who has always had a hard time figuring out when to quit.
Apart from presents and eating more than is good for you, Xmas time was also time for creativity. I started drawing sketches and reading things on interior design for a new Big LightWave Project™. This time I'm not imposing any strict deadline for myself, but going with inspiration instead. The new project will contain lots of hardcore modeling, texturing and lighting.. but I'm ready. Bring it on. :)

For those who don't bother reading all this text before downvoting, here's a short summary: Things are fine. Just fine.