15:26

It's May already?
Damn, time is simply moving too fast. It seems to be accelerating at an exponential rate, and one shouldn'w waste a second. What the hell have I been doing for the last 4 months? I have accomplished very little, and seem to be wasting 90% of my days just slacking off.
I need to start making schedules, using up every last hour of workday evenings and getting enough sleep to have the energy necessary to be on all the time.
Er, scratch that.
What I really need is to get over my apparent inferiority complex. It's not like the average couch potato would do more meaningful things than myself. Except maybe when it comes to social relationships.. But that's an another story.

Speaking of work, I'll be transferred to a new project next June. Not because anyone would be unhappy with my performance (sometimes I'm amazed about what one can get away with), but due to some strange funding issues. I won't go into details -- with the insane sum they're threatening us with in the NDA, I won't touch that stuff with a 10-foot pole.
Basicially this means that my cushy job of doing PHP stuff for relatively reasonable and small client is replaced by working with Oracle products in a big multi-company project. With the same pay as before, naturally.
I won't complain, since I seem to be assigned to one of the less annoying tasks there are. But this happens just as I had gotten accustomed to the job at hand, built at least some relationships with the client's representatives and started to see the big picture more clearly. Oh well. With all the zillions of lay-offs in the IT world at the moment, one should feel happy just being employed.

All in all, things are going quite fine at the moment. Apart from the Japan trip plans not looking very bright at the moment, but that is something I won't get into right now. It ain't over until the fat guy sings karaoke in Tokyo, or something.

I would like to apologize to all of my fellow noders for being very inactive on E2 for the last week or so. The reason? I god addicted to a powerful drug called http://tiles.ice.org/. Which is completely silly, because I couldn't draw to save my life. Check out some of my tiles in there to see what I mean.
Anyway, don't worry.. Fad websites come and go, but Everything will always be ichiban to me. :)
Speaking of E2, I am extremely thrilled to see some great newbie noders at work. I'm going to skip the namedropping, but let's just say there are some very promising people out there. You know who you are. There has also been an explosion of Finnish noders lately, I just hope at least some of them permanently join The Everything Family instead of just creating one or two writeups and then forgetting the site.

Well, this has been a big pile of pointless crap again.