Weekend Log: In the toilet.

Spent the Thanksgiving Holiday at home this weekend, ate dinner with my girlfriends parents, who now, officially, hate my future sister-in-law (girlfriend's brother's girlfriend). After she's pumped out her twins (paternal), she's now seemingly decided that my girlfriend's parents cannot raise children. While I'm not saying they are perfect, they do know a few things.

I love my girlfriend. I am dead broke. If I were a woman, I would go on IRC and tell people to paypal me money. I have to sell some (16) CD's and a DVD of Blade Runner, which I really didn't care for.

I got Virtual PC up on my iBook. Works a tad slow, but it does what I want it to, which is file sharing over the network. No, I don't want to learn how to use DAVE.

I beat the game Rune today. Now I can safely uninstall it before I waste any more of my life playing that game. Unreal was the only game I recall that had an ending that was so far into the game. Even Zelda and Mario 64 seemed like shorter games.

I wondered about phallic and yonic symbols in The Bone People. I added a section to my story, which I think will grow into a novel as soon as I slow down a little. I think the story is getting ahead of itself.

My friend came back from Amsterdam, and I can't believe he did what he did. Ugh. Very unpleasent. (Details omitted to protect the disgusting.)