With the release of Fucking FUNgible! by Blockstackers Intergalactic (BSI) in 1979, the advent of Lego porn was quickly heralded as a new kind of porn. Lego porn was at first only experienceable by pornograph which would not become widely available on the home market until much later. Those looking to get their blocks off would frequent large adult toy stores where there were rooms showing all the different ways in which LEGOs could stack. For an extra fee, visitors could stack the blocks themselves (autoplay) which quickly became taboo as most preferred to simply watch the imaginations of professionals at work. There are currently four specific parks where individuals may engage in autoplay: the original in Billund, Denmark, the second in Windsor, England, the third in Günzburg, Germany, the fourth in Carlsbad, California, and the fifth due to open in Florida in October of this year.

Most users of Lego porn begin with softcore before moving onto the harder stuff which is done at a closer anatomical scale. True one-to-one accuracy remains the holy grail of Lego porn. Hardcore Lego porn comes in two flavors: Technic and Mindstorms. Technic Lego porn includes simple machines like ropes and pulleys as well as some bondage. Mindstorms fully explores the master / slave relationship through the use of AI which actually directs the making of the Lego porn.

While the plot of each Lego porn has remained essentially static and uniform over the years, each has its own unique theme and scenario. Since the early days, thousands of different scenarios for Lego porn have been explored with a variety of themes, including town and city, space, robots, pirates, trains, Vikings, castle, dinosaurs, political office, undersea exploration, Batman, and wild west.

The quality of Lego porn has improved dramatically over the decades. In the beginning, blocks were made of wood but quickly moved on to plastic due to high transmission rates of splinters from rough play. Now there is a shift towards CGI with the release of LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers. Critics deride the CGI as not having the same "feel" as plastic, which continues to be popular amongst purists. Many have hailed Michel Gondry's representation of the White Stripes performing their hit Fell in Love with a Girl as a crowning achievement in Lego porn.

BSI continued making Lego porn until 2007 when lawsuits over the long controversial Duplo porn forced the company to file for bankruptcy. Since then Lego porn has continued gonzo style, created by passionate individuals dedicated to preserving this unique art. Lego porn may still be found in some stores although most people have come to rely on the internet for their fix.


source:
LEGO Wiki
theory