Well, the nodegel surrounding chocolate chip cookies is badly fragmented, so here's all the recipes I could find:

... And some random information on chocolate chip cookies:


... And just to get my 2 cents in, here's my kickass recipe for chocolate chip cookies:

Ingredients

Preparation

Preheat the oven to 375°. Cream the butter. Add the white & brown sugar, then beat until creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Sift the flour, then add it, the salt, and the baking soda. Add the dollop of sour cream, mix it in real well. Add the chocolate chips and nuts (if you want them), and mix them in real well. I like to go ahead and use my hands to mix at this point, because there aren't many kitchen utensils that are up to the task. Grease the cookie sheet, then use two spoons to drop the dough (like, a mounded tablespoon at most per cookie). Space them well.

Stick the cookie sheet in the oven. Take it out after 10 minutes, or when the cookies look brownish. Don't overbake them, fool!

If you find they're getting really flat (and probably dry and a bit overdone), add a bit more baking soda to the dough you've got left and mix it in really well. The leavening will make the cookies rise more, leading to less flat, better cooked and tastier cookies.


[   ] dizzy says we made your chocolate chip cookies with chocolate chunks and peanut butter chips - yum yum yum yum yum yum :-)

[   ] lj says I made your chocolate chip cookies too - they were really yummy, but I made a huge mess in the kitchen :)