Today is a good day. I have what I call a perma-grin because of an incredible weekend. Friday night Becky and I watched old tapes of my wrestling in high school, which brought back some very incredible memories, ate home-made mac and cheese that her mom made, and watched tv and talked upstairs in her room. Saturday, I went with Becky to her American Freestyle Tae Kwon Do tournament, where she took 2nd place in forms, but lost her first match in sparring which took her out of the running for the finals match. I am so proud of her. She has accomplished so much, and it's wonderful to know a person of such caliber. Saturday night, we were going to sneak into a hotel hot tub, but wound up losing track of time, and talking for three hours instead. Then... Sunday. Sunday night I made love for the first time in my life to a woman that I love with all my heart. She means the world to me, and I can't even comprehend how incredibly fortunate I am to have been able to fall in love, and then make love to such an incredibly wonderful, sweet, caring, and beautiful individual. even if i wanted to, I dont think that I coud get this grin off my face. I am now forever a different person, for I have given myself completly to the woman I love, as she has to me, and it's great.