The complaints have finally started to roll in at work. If I knew what kind of nightmarish system I would be dealing with, I don't think I would have taken this job.

I like to be good at what I do. I pride myself (normally) on providing the best level of customer service I can and I should hope that it is a damn good one. Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to do that here.

I have people ringing up to ask where their portfolios are because they handed them in 2 years ago and have not heard a thing since (I work in a college). When checking to see where they are supposed to be, I discover we have no record of them at all and do not know where the portfolio is. When I ring up the tutors I am told that in 2 weeks we will have all the portfolios back at the college anyway and I can tell the students where they are.

2 weeks later...

No portfolios back, but the students don't know that so they ring back asking where they are. No Idea. So they have to ring back in 2 weeks, resulting in some very pissed off trained killing machines.

I just want to do my job properly DAMMIT!

At least there's only 8 weeks left...
I'm going to New Zealand! Yippee!


I went to pick out my pirate costume for my girlfriend's birthday party today! It was ever so exciting going to the costume hire shop and getting to customise myself an outfit. We're going to go buy pistols and swords in a week or so! This party is going to be immense, with over 120 invitees so far. I'm so excited! More details as they come...