reasons and reality..

it was a beautiful midnight, and the sky.. well, the moon was so bright last night it seemed almost as if it were early morning. sometimes i just want to sleep forever and not at all, just to live a perpetual dream. there are so many things i need to do.. just little things, and i guess i am already, living some sort of dream, i feel so far away from everything when i peer through this glass.

i know i'm crazy to want this, or anything that i have. so overwhelming to just be anymore. i try so hard to be okay for everyone.. and sometimes i think i even am, for myself.

i don't think i'm one of those people that was meant to deal all the time. but then, where would i be without the things that leave me pondering such stuff.. there isn't a whole lot else. of course i am not so sure of most everything right now, emotional instability is all i have to hold onto, temporarily of course.
i am okay, i am.

there were never any questions..

where are your thoughts tonight? (who are they with?) how does it feel? did you smile at death?
who hurt you? can you? i can't.

no one ever dies from
scathing word progression to hiding.
i am always

..i never wanted answers.

i actually got some sleep last night made up in a way for the lack of it these past few days i am planning something for this weekend i have not yet determined exactly what that might be but movie/watch/laugh/crysleep/pillow/hold and i'll miss you every second, especially when i'm awake there are these days i forget them sometimes because no one gave me the capability to remember amidst inner turmoil the important little things but i called him and i'm glad i did.

i am not always falling for the first time, i know this, you still make it all seem more real and amazing.

this is where the undying gratitude is expressed.
                       thank you.
          so much.

always remember to breathe.