Today I found my dads stash of pot.

I know my dad smokes marijuana, but he doesn't know that I know so he continues to lecture me about the evils of "dope", all the while I smile and nod, secretly thinking "You fucking hypocrite."

I used to smoke pot, but quit about two years ago, it was just a phase I went through as a young teenage guy, and I moved through the phase.
What pisses me off is that my dad hasn't gotten through the phase.

Anyhow, tomorrow I get to do my radio show for the Free Radio station here in Asheville, I'm really excited about it.
If anyone reads this and lives in the Asheville North Carolina area, please tune in to 107.5 FM around 8:00 PM untill 10:00 PM. (I know mat catastrophe lives around here, if you read this, please listen to me, I'm starved for attention!)

Spring is definitely here, it's getting warmer by the day, and I love it.
Spring really does something for me, it gives me an incredible energy boost to feel the warm sun on the skin of my arms. Also, this time of year I start writing poetry alot more than I usually do, which I really like.
The things I read that I know I wrote last spring seem so much better than what I've done all winter, maybe it's just me, but I think that spring is definitely my time of year.
I also always seem to get a girlfriend in spring.
For the last two springs I've started being more social, and as a direct result of that, I've gotten a girlfriend.
As nice as this sounds, things aren't looking too good right now, especially since my last two girlfriends completly crushed me.

If you read my daylog yesterday (and I suggest you do, because it's pretty crazy) then you will understand (and probably enjoy) the following information.

Sean, the guy who pissed himelf and the backseat of my car (I told you it's crazy) last night came behind me today at the coffee shop, and tapped me on the shoulder and said "Hey" and I turned around and saw him and he immediately said "So, do you just want to punch me now?" I told him that I wanted to but I'm not like that (however if I was like that, I would).
Sean apologized over and over, and offered to clean out my car (I told him that I already did last night, because I didn't want it to stain or stink).
After letting him apologize for about five minutes I said something like "Yhea, that's fucked up what you did, you were a total asshole last night." I said it really casual, like I meant it but I didn't want to waste my time on him (I really didn't).
So before walking up to the skate shop, he said "I really owe you one for that.", and I said "Yhea, you do."
I told him that I'll hit him up for something some other time, to make up for pissing all over my back seat, and ruining my trip.