1:33am

I exchanged a few emails with Sara yesterday to get synchronized on where we stand. We're agreed to be good friends, and that's alright with me. She is still interested in going out to do things, but just as friends. I'm just happy to spend time with her either way.

I'm making some CDs for a friend at work, just finished the last one, and planning to go to sleep soon. I don't plan to go to work until noon, so I should still get plenty of sleep even if I don't get to bed until 3am. I just put some clothes in the dryer (shared by the apartment building), so I have to remember to go pick those up before I go to sleep. I already had to be reminded by my brother to go take them out of the washer.

I need to do something this weekend. I plan to maybe see a movie, but that's only 2-3 hours at the most. I need to do something new and interesting. I should spend some time looking through the web and the local phone book for things to do around here. It sucks to not be intersted in clubs or alcohol, because everything to do around here seems to be to party and/or get drunk.


10:34am

I woke up earlier than I set my alarm for. I guess I'll just go on into work now. I was thinking about just waiting a while and browsing the web in the meantime, but I can do that at work :)


The rest of the day was quite busy. A bunch of us decided to take an extended lunch and go to the morikami park for a few hours. By the time we got back, it was almost 5, and we decided to go home early.

CR invited me to a LAN party and I spent the rest of the night there.