A now defunct musical comedy trio from Australia comprising Tim Ferguson, Paul McDermott and Richard Fidler. Songs include Necrophilia, Kill Yourself, I Wanna Spill the Blood of a Hippie, Oh Lesbian Oh Mother, World's Best Kisser and Forteen Pints of Beer and a Kebab.


On stage antics include (as taken from www.anejo.freeserve.co.uk/daas):
The Batman incident - This is one that's gone down in history. The Allstars managed to convince one reporter that they were going to be playing the Penguin's henchmen in the forthcoming Batman movie. By the time this had been interpreted by several other publications, it had reached the point that there were allegations of an affair between Tim Ferguson and Kim Basinger.

The bathroom incident - During the Edinburgh Festival, DAAS took the audience into the ladies toilets. In the middle of the act, a bemused woman wandered in, desperate for a piss. The boys pretended not to notice her but when she closed the cubicle door, they got everyone to remain silent. When she pulled the chain, everybody let out a huge cheer.

The wheelchair incident - They used to do a song called Leaping and Jumping for Satan is Lord where they would bully the entire audience into standing up and singing along. One night there was one woman who refused to stand up. "What's the matter with you, you miserable bugger?" Paul asked. "Are you a cripple?" The woman's response? "Yes, actually I am." The Dougs were speechless until Paul's final retort: "Don't worry, Tim's Jesus. He'll cure you."