Went out drinking again last night and almost harfed in the bathtub when I got home. I made a little discovery about alcohol:


Do NOT mix Long Island Iced Tea's with Sex on the Beach's

No leathermouth this time thankfully. I went out with my friends Tony, Patrick and some girlfriend of Tony's. We met up with an old high school friend of mine and talked for a while. Then this girl who had come into my work earlier showed up. Her and her friends went over to the other side of the club where some weird fucking band was playing toy instruments. I went over for a while to see what was going on and be sociable and her and her two friends are out doing performance dance pieces. All I could do to not laugh was look at my drink and stir.
look and stir Joe.

look and stir.

I really thought that this girl was nice, so I helped her with some graphic stuff she had needed done earlier at my work. She was weird, but still being pretty cool. Her friends on the other hand were total idiots. One of them looked identical to Kristy Swanson; I almost called her Buffy about 6 times. She said that for the next show she would be improvising because choreography was nothing more than a snare trap for her sense of expression. I almost spit my drink out on her.
The other one was one of those irate, Indy-rotted neurotics. She was just staring at me waiting for me to slip up and say something insensitive or hit on her or something else--lord-knows what. The woman was trying to talk shit about Kant being a fundie and was dissing on Nietzche--which I don't mind so much. The only problem I had was that she had no idea what the hell she was talking about, so I had to kick it freestyle and bust some philosophy on her. This, of course, shocked 31-flavors-of-fuck out of her because I really don't look nor act like someone who has read Kritik Der Reinen Vernunft or Thus Spake Zarathustra.
In the end she decided to shut it. A wise choice on her part.

After that I went home, almost puked and finally passed out. This morning I went out and bought some flip-flops before I went to work because I broke my other pair.

Going out again tonight, have to be in a wedding tomorrow. I don't even know what time I have to get up.

uhg.