about 4:30 p.m... Torontonian time. (I dont know the time zones.)

It seems to be raining in the world of Everythingians all over the globe. I am no exception. It's been drizzling all day, at some points raining while it's sunny - someone told me yesterday that this means the devil is fighting with his wife. They didn't know the root of this old wives tale, but I don't really mind.

Today, the rain could cause me some real problems. I'm having a barbecue tonight. I do not desire barbecuing in the rain.

But I guess I don't really care about the rain that much.

I'm moving out in a couple of weeks to a place I've never seen, right across the country, so this will probably be the last time I see alot of these people. I guess the big change has made me want to tie up any loose ends before I go. I've been diddling around my house all day but haven't really done anything besides clean and shower. My parties are always a surprise in terms of who comes. There's always more than I expect.

I even invited an old ex that I haven't seen for over a year.

Of course, no one is here yet. I'm not sure what to do with myself - or whether I want people to start coming over yet. I'm restless, but if anyone comes over I'll have to entertain them. I don't think I need that quite yet.