worked until 3:30am last night, got home, slept till 8:00am and came back to work. i am exceedingly tired, but noticeably less cranky than when i left here last night.

it's snowing again. looks to be sticking, but forcasters are saying it'll stop soon. good. Man is flying home in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. hopefully i won't have to work tomorrow. hopefully i won't miss christmas dinner with his family.

i am so physically tired and i feel so beat up, but thank goodness for merle. she has the office next to mine. i don't know her title, but she's a director of something... she works a lot with contracts and pricing and such. she has an ability to give me perspectives i had not seen. it's very helpful. she listens to anyone about anything and really offers good advice and words of wisdom. this is my anonymous thanks to her, and i hope the vibe reaches her.

anyhoo, time to go to a meeting. more later. i'll probably be at work all day and all night again, with some free blocks of time to update. adios for now.
despite working 8am - 9pm, it has been an fairly exciting day. high stress. pressure. i love it. i am doing my job exceedingly well. i feel fired up in my head... but my body is giving out. my calves are killing me. my legs tingle when i walk. i have been living on coffee and cigarettes. i am dehydrated, i can feel it in my lips and skin, and my urine is dark and is pungent. my stomach is crawling with hunger like bunches of spiders. i feel skeletal. but i am ready for tomorrow, and even sunday. i am confident and strong where it matters most.

although i will be busy during much of the weekend, i am pleased as punch that the man is on an airplane heading back home. i don't have to sleep alone tomorrow night. but shining like the star of bethlehem is monday. mmmmmmmonday. monday i am guaranteed off. monday will be chill, relaxing with my lover and my loved ones, drinking wine and being silly. snuggling with the man, fuzzy drunk under the electric blanket. mmmmmmmonday.