I had a couple of weird ones last night.
The first involved my girlfriend giving birth to a huge baby girl when we were going to bed. (Little voice in my head shouting "surprise") I had to explain to everyone that it was a genuine accident, yes, I have been using condoms. No, I didn't know it was due! Basically me running around trying to take care of this little "bundle of joy".

My other dream, also a bit hazy even at this stage of the day. I was with my family and Commander Data from Star Trek: Next Generation came to visit. Apparently, he was trying to track down members of his family. Apparently, My father is a direct relation. He had already found another sister who wasn't my aunt and was on the look out for 1 last brother here in Manchester. So I set about looking for this other mythical brother. Somewhere along the line, I lost Data and gained some complete strangers (who weren't being at all scary). I ended up near Machester Crown Court, which looked nothing like real life, in the back streets of good ol' Manc. But I was safe since there was a huge Police Station next to the court and I could see Police going back and fourth around me. I ended up (somehow) in a bike shop that sold BMXs exclusively. I was trying to buy some wheels to get around more safely. At the last minute though, I chickened out because I prefer full Mountain Bikes because they have 21 gears and a better riding position.

And then the alarm went off and I got up for work!