I read the faq, did my research, and am now experiencing a very nice first plateau dxm trip. I feel detached from everything, and yet very nice. Everything I type seems to require next to no thought in advance. I'm amazed by how easy this was, and by how such a tiny amount of cough syrup can be such an interesting psychedelic. It'd be unbelievably easy to do this just on accident. I'm kind of not sure what I should do now, though. It's been about an hour since I typed the last sentence. You must NEVER drive under the influence of DXM. If you feel nauseous, tell yourself that you are not, many many times. If it persists, go to the bathroom, stand in the stall, place your hands on your knees and lean forward. Pull your pants and boxers down to give others the impression that you are actually using the restroom. If you can urinate or defecate, that is definitely a bonus. I only use those terms because there's this sticker in the bathroom stall I was just in that said "Stop! Please do not defecate in the rest room." Anyway, DXM makes it very easy to write lots and lots and lots... I've filled up two eight and a half by eleven inch pieces of paper with random thoughts that I can't remember right now. Just like in A Study on the Effects of THC, all my sentences seem to make good grammatical sense... that's a plus. Let's see, THC, DXM... that make only 20 letters left for me to abuse. I completely forgot that I left winamp running from over an hour ago. Good heavens, Weekend Update is horrible these days. Let me suggest that you not follow in my footsteps and write your random DXM-induced thoughts here, because they are likely not very interesting. I was sweating quite a bit earlier in the bathroom, but the whole time I knew that my plan to keep from throwing up would work, and so it did. I'm going to try to play FF7 again... hopefully it won't overheat me like it did last time. The biggest problem is the effects of prolonged headphone use. Yeah, walking is a *huge* fucking pain in the ass.

I am very glad that I read the write-up above before drinking the cough syrup; I'd really, really hate to be throwing up right now. Of course, I never would have tried it in the first place if I hadn't read the write-up. Anyway, a bottle of Robitussin Maximum Strength is 4 oz containing 360 mg of DXM, which is plenty, take my word for it. Every once in a while, my two eyes will disagree, and be unable to resolve a picture, and I'll be able to see better with just one eye open. Everything's shaking a little bit, still. Remember Olney's lesions, because even though this is pretty fun, it sucks to have brain damage. But what am I telling you for? You're sober (probably). I always wonder whether or not my roommate knows that I'm not sober. He just sits in front of his computer all the time... is he aware that my actions are abnormal when I lean on the doorknob for support as I exit the room or change positions in bed every 120 seconds? I feel slightly compressed right now. My biggest fear is being overloaded. My greatest prayer is that my roommate will leave. Listening to music sounds like there's an unbelievable signal-to-noise ratio, but I'm able to zero in and hear the actual music. I had no idea my left foot was so close to the large order of fries from Carl's Jr. that I find myself unable to eat. The big question is: how much of this will I remember tomorrow?


Please note: the next day, your hands will be sweaty and the sun will be very bright