In response to JustSomeGuy, three things:

1. An "omnipotent, omniscient being" (the usual working definition of "god", as far as I can tell) is logically impossible in the same way as a square circle or an invisible pink unicorn. If you maintain that a deity with these characteristics can exist, you're logically compelled to accept the possiblity that a square circle exists. Are you willing to do that?

2. What exactly do you mean by "in any way perceptible to man"? Can you give an example of something that can be said to be objectively real, yet could never possibly be perceived by a mortal in our universe? Perhaps there is a "meta-universe" in which this deity exists; this meta-universe would completely contain the universe we inhabit, as well as a whole host of other things which never interact with our universe. Maybe the rules of logic are different there, such that things which are both all green and all red can exist. However, in this scenario I would maintain that it is still correct to say that these meta-level things do not exist in our universe. Would you disagree?

3. Maybe you mean that a super-powerful entity could exist, and that this entity could have intentionally set the universe up in such a way that every aspect of the universe indicates to a rational agent that the super-powerful entity does not exist. If this is what you mean, then I'm guessing that the spelling mistake you refer to at the beginning of your WU is that you wrote "God" when you meant "anything". In any event, I don't think that this kind of entity is what anyone means when they say "God".