it was my sunny day today and that means i get to go out in the yard. there's this big cottonwood tree there and i like to lay in the grass looking up at the natural light that comes down throu the leaves. i do this even thou the ground is sometimes wet and lumpy.

today there were a lot of cloulds and i pretended that they were the shapes of action heros from the movies i watch.

i saw a couple of scary ones yesterday-- there was this one where ARONOLD SWARTZENEGGER was a clone. i didn't understand much about it but the large slimy clones in the end fight were scary because they were so slimy. i don't like slimy, except when it is the cute snails that live in the backyard garden.

often the light and the leaves look like static to me. i don't get to see static much anymore because the vcr and DVD players convert it into blue electronic stuff.

there was also a military parade, i talked to a solger and he told me that they were going to the war. he gave me a candy bar and i ate most of it quickly because i'm not suposed to have sweets.

i wonder what they are fighting for. i once saw a movie with a man who was some sort of ladder climbing buisness man, and he wanted these other people to work for him for no money at all. and his wife leaves him because he likes this other woman and i didn't really understand that part.then this other guy, lies about the other people's jobs to protect them from these other guys who are like evil because of a warlord or something. i didn't really understand that either.

one of the warlord's men comes and dislikes the other people or something because he thinks they are sick and tells the buisness man that they make others sick. and he kills a lot of the sick people and destroys ther homes. this makes the buisness man hate the bad people but he convinces the warlord's guy that he is a friend of the bad people and then trys to save the sick people but now he starts losing money even thou the sick people work for free.

then the warlord wants all the sick people gotten rid of and soon they like make people run around to see if they're sick or not, but the buisness man wants to save the sick people so he gets the warlord's guy to let him take the sick people on trains but the trains head to the evil people's layer and he has to rescue them by giving the evil people a bunch of shiny rocks. the evil people want to keep the sick people's kids but the buisness man lies to get them away from the evil people.

then he gets his wife back and the sick people are cured because the warlord dies, but nobody wanted them around anyway. I didn't really understand.

the buisness man is sad at the end too. i didn't like that.

then everybody gets old and the buisness man dies and everybody goes to his grave because he was a good man who saved them from the warlord's evil men.

i think it was a good movie but it was scary and now i worry about evil men thinking i am sick. so i eat my vitamins every day and run a lot during my sunny days like today.

i hope those solgers are alright. i've seen many movies where solgers die and i don't want them to die. i don't want the solger that gave me my chocolate bar to die. he was nice.

o and i found a hollow below the tree roots where i can save my candy for next week.

i am happy.