The gel burbles gently as it absorbs the rapidly dissolving fragments of . . .

  • Whats the matter with single white females? by 0x45:

    " ... I mean, they should be all over me!!! Am I right here?

    hey look, at least it's not a nodeshell anymore..."

    That's what you think. Skrawwk N-Wing, please come to the white courtesy telephone on the lower level and collect your nodeshell.

    I must reluctantly concede this one to whizkid.

  • How NOT to write software by android: "See also: Microsoft". Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

  • Nothing by GreySoul: Empty writeup. Clever, but not quite clever enough. It was from the ninth; I asked the user to get it nuked at the time. I also accidentally C!'d it back then, so he's 5 XP to the good for all that.

  • half goat half monkeyman hybrid by Johnny Crash: Unamusing, unimaginative babble. No hardlinks, either.

  • great big damn files by pH0eTusX: "I remember the days of floppies", no hardlinks. That's nice, dear.

  • Gervase by St3o: Hysterical hooting and yowling about something which I presume to be a television program. The other writeup in the node suggests that St3o's predictions regarding this "Gervase" creature were wildly inaccurate anyway. No loss. It's amazing how some people spend their time here, when they'd really be much happier biting the heads off chickens and fouling the straw they sleep on.

  • Johnny Crash by Johnny Crash: He asked that it be killed. Don't ask me why. It was at -7, though, and it was the last writeup he had. There was one clever bit: He claimed to be "an experimental crossbreed between the genes of Johnny Cash and Darby Crash" (I didn't say it was neatly expressed; I just like the idea), and he's even in a band. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, Mr. Crash.


Glared angrily at let the nodeshells be, but didn't quite pull the trigger . . .

Bad, Bad Nodeshells: Half goat half monkeyman hybrid


Just for the record, based on the "cum" definitions above, I'd like to say that whizkid rules. And I actually like sensei's misquote better than the others.