When I went to sleep, I was a 20-year-old man named Damian Yerrick. When I woke into the dream, I was in the Witness Protection Program...

...as a 20-year-old woman named Ronia (I forget the surname, but it was Slavic and hard for English speakers like me to pronounce; it did start with an S). The house I had moved into resembled the first floor of my real house. But for some reason, the gang that was chasing Damian could still find me; I had to close the blinds. Strangely, I began to experience lucid dreaming effects: every time I was about to be captured, I simply pushed the reload button and replayed the last few seconds until I was able to ward off the intruders safely. At the end of all this, it was time to head off to class at the community college a few blocks down the street. I had to get used not only to answering to the name "Ronia" and to my surname but also to being a female and acting somewhat feminine. After the day's classes were over, I decided to take a nap...

...and woke up into what most of us consider the real world. And yes, I got my manhood back.

If this dream recurs in greater detail or fits into one of my other dreams, I'll add the new material here and list it in the updates section of my day log.