Okay, so this is more like a daydream then a sleepy-time dream, but I think it still applies... If you don't think so don't read it I guess... Anyway, this is how it went...

As I sit here at my desk, listening to the professor talk, I see you. As you walk up to me no-one else seems to notice. You walk up to me and caress my cheek as I look up into your loving eyes. You turn me towards you, and push my hair back from my face, running your hands tenderly through it. As you pull me up to meet you, the rest of the world fades away, and you are all I see. You bend to kiss me and our arms entwine. You kiss me as if you will swallow me up, and I meet your force with equal passion. Your hands trail through my hair and down my spine, as mine climb up yours to play with your hair. You lift me by my waist and sit me on the meter high table. As you set me down your hands wander under my shirt to play with my mid-riff. My hands move around your neck and onto your chest. As I feel your soft, lightly tickling hands, I undo the buttons on your shirt. Your collar bone is revealed and I trace it with my tongue, pushing your shirt back off your shoulders. When your shirt falls, your hands move up and gracefully sweep my shirt up and over my head in one muscle-rippling motion. My breath catches in my throat at the sight of your bare chest. Your hands travel my body to my bare breasts and your mouth follows. While your mouth nuzzles and nibbles at my nipples, my breath comes faster and faster. I reach for your pants and quickly free you. Your pants fall to the floor and you step out of them. Your hands push my skirt up to reveal my garters. Your mouth moves up to mine as one of your hands falls between my thighs. My hands caress your tight butt as your hand moves to tickle my lower lips. I moan and pull you closer to me. Your hand falls away, and I feel you throbbing near my opening. I lay back to allow you easy entrance. When you enter you start to knead and tease my breasts. I moan in pleasure and thrust towards you. The waves of pleasure follow the rhythm of your thrusts until you cum in me and the waves burst in a flow of ecstasy. You collapse onto me and I revel in the feel of you inside of me growing soft from release. You smell of sex and cologne and I pull you around me as I drift back to reality, wishing you were beside me and my classmates were not...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.