Artist: Limp Bizkit
Album: Significant Other
Year: 1999

Significant Other, Limp Bizkit's sophmore effort, is regarded as one of the pinnacles of the metal-rap hybrid, although now the band is definitely overshadowed by hybrid sensation Linkin Park. The album spawned several singles, including Nookie, Break Stuff, Rearranged, and N 2 Gether Now. There's lots of hidden material on the album, which you can hear if you let certain tracks continue to play after the song ends.

The CD includes a video that shows the creation of the cover art for the album, an amazing piece of graffiti. If you look closely on the bottom left-hand corner of the album, you'll see an electrical outlet, because the art was painted onto a wall and then photographed.

Track Listing


1. Intro
2. Just Like This
3. Nookie
4. Break Stuff
5. Re-Arranged
6. I'm Broke
7. Nobody Like You
8. Don't Go Off Wandering
9. 9 Teen 90 Nine
10. N 2 Gether Now
11. Trust?
12. No Sex
13. Show Me What You Got
14. A Lesson Learned
15. Outro
16. Untitled

Meaning: Boyfriend, girlfriend, special friend, slut, whore, boy toy, gigolo, lover, dear, wife, husband, pimp, hot babe, master, slave, girl I score with, guy I’m shacking up with, and so many more.

Instead of choosing one of these terms to say you can easily say significant other. Assume you meet a man on the street give him two free tickets for something and say "Why don't you take your girlfriend?" "Umm I'm married" "I'm gay" and other lines kind of ruin the moment in our Politically Correct society.

The way that we have come up with this is to say "significant other" a way to just say "who ever you want to bring who's special to you." It's considered the most politically correct term and actually is used more often then those other terms that people try to push on others. Of course if you know a person well and actually know which way they swing especially if you know their "significant other" personally, using this term will usually get you stared at if not more.

About the only way you can lose out with this term is if this happens
You: "Why don't you bring your significant other?"
Other Guy: "Umm, dude.... I'm single"
and unfortunatly the only comeback is "Why don't you just bring your left hand?"

Good luck and see you at the next party, make sure you bring your significant other.....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.