The first thing I remember was getting into a discussion with a very attractive woman. We were involved in some sort of dialog regarding something, and there was a disagreement between us. I don't remember the details of what it was about, but I was quite frustrated with her, and she with me.

Later, she was at my house, and I invited her to walk me to talk some more. We walked outside, and around the patio. While we were walking, we continued our discussion. I don't remember the preceeding details of this discussion, but I remember from this part forward.

"You see, I used to live in that building. That very apartment, even. Then my family moved to Florida."

She looked at me curiously, and said "So the house you have now is smaller than your apartment?"

"No, actually it's a lot bigger."

By this time, we had rounded the patio and we were now on the side of the house.

"Oh. But it's not decorated as nicely as the apartment."

"Actually, it's decorated a bit better than the apartment was."

"Oh."

We looked at one another and looked away quickly, avoiding an obvious awkward silence.

And then, it happened.

I would describe it as "Spontaneously Combustable Passion(tm)", because we immediately began embracing one another furiously, and landing hurried kisses on one another. We fell to the ground and continued our session until I was lying on my back and she was straddling me. (Still fully clothed, mind you. I would also assume I wasn't frustrated with her anymore.)

I looked past her, and at the end of my yard was a woman sitting behind a tree. I turned to my partner and said "She's looking right at us." We both stopped our little tryst, and she got off of me. I sat up, and we both switched over to a professional demeanor. (As if it wasn't too late. Sheesh.) My shirt was half out of my shorts, and we started to walk back to the rest of the people who were gathered on the porch.

Had the dream continued to the point at which we reached them, I'm sure they would have guessed what had took place.

What an intense dream. You can imagine my disappointment when I woke up and found it to be only that.