Today would have been Just Another Day At Work(tm), had it not been for the wonderful respect in the workplace training we had to endu--err, attend.

It's times like that at which I pine for Sexual Harassment Panda.

It appears that California law actually prohibits the use of the term "Pant Suit", because it is gender specific. While I don't live in California, the presenters said that most states are following suit.

They specifically stated that this was NOT "Sexual Harassment Training", as they were not teaching us how to sexually harass. Damn. You'd think so, because the tape they showed sure provided lots of examples. Anyway, the meeting went into harassment in general, as well as sexual harassment.

All in all, it wasn't a very educational experience. No. I take that back. It educated me on the unbelievable stupidity of people, and their extreme sensitivity. I'm not saying sexual harassment is a Good Thing, but the things that can be construed as harassment are a little excessive.

Which brings me to Sexual Harassment Panda. That South Park episode was very good, as it showed reality as it stands. Everyone is suing everyone, and accusing everyone else of sexual harassment. Whee!

That's where we're going, especially when you're not allowed to have a "bus boy" wearing a "pant suit" in California.

Lunch Log: Pizza. Pepperoni and Mushrooms.