My day inadvertantly started at 4am today.

Wow. It's 4 in the morning, and I just woke up. What the -- Holy Crap, I'm really thirsty!

I woke up at 4:02am this morning, and was extremely thirsty. I had nothing in the house as I am keeping supplies to a minimum in preparation for my move at the end of the month. So not having anything handy to drink, and being thirsty, I did what anyone in my position would do.

I went to the store.

What the hell? It's 4 in the morning, and you're cruising to the fucking grocery store? What are you, sick? Go back to bed!

I bought two gallons of water, a gallon of apple juice, milk, and a box of cereal. Went home, opened the water jug and poured myself a glass of warm water. Drank the water, put everything in the refrigerator, took a quick trip to the bathroom, and started to go back to bed.

Okay. You got your drink. You had a bad weekend, a long day yesterday, and you can use the sleep. Go to bed.

Then I decided I needed to hit the internet.

Wait a minute. What the fuck is wrong with you? First you go to the store to get something to drink, and now you're getting on the internet? HEY. IDIOT. STOP THAT.

I went to MSN and read an interview with 'The Rock'. Then I head over to E2 and check out the cool picks, and new nodes. Then I decide I need to write about my early-morning experience in the daylog.

Oh, wonderful. Not only did you do all of this crazy shit, now you're writing about it. You know, you really should be sleeping by now.

As a side note, I never really got back to sleep. I just kind of rolled around for a few hours.