The type of discrimination that is taken as normal and accepted by society as a regular part of life. Not many attempts have been made to break through this type of bigotry, for it has been entrenched in civilization since its creation.

Attractive people have been proven by many studies to gain promotions quicker, get lighter sentences in court, and receive a lot less speeding tickets from the police. They also form their own type of elitist society, known in school as the "in" crowd. It is less obvious later in life at the workplace, however, this type of discrimination is omnipresent. It is everwhere. You cannot escape it.

If you're handsome or pretty, you get more positive attention from your peers and as a result you get a better deal out of everything. This bigotry is instilled from birth, people are naturally more attracted to pretty things rather than ugly. However, this is akin to reading a book by its cover, it is usually very different from its contents. Unfortunately, the systematic discrimination of the unattractive has been accepted by society as commonplace, and no attention is given to it whatsoever.

Once, my older sister got into a fight with a cheerleader. Despite the fact that the bitch whore cheerleader undisputedly started the fight, the male principal let her go and suspended my sister. I went in and backed my sis. I was placed on detention. What an asshole.

This is bullshit. The superficial nature of society has given physically attractive people a natural edge over the rest of us. It is just like racism. I was born a Chinese. It is illegal to deny me a promotion solely due to that factor. It is alright to deny me a promotion due to my looks. Absolutely ridiculous.

You probably already guessed that I'm pretty angry about this issue.