You'll never put your finger on it, but there's just something so different about the altered state experienced through the combination of dxm and marijuana. Highly recommended is to bribe a sober person with gas and snack money, to drive you around town, to go into the convenience store for you and buy cigarettes and a slurpee, for your consumption while they then take you on a nice middle-of-the-night highway drive. Just sit in the passenger seat. Bug out. Try to define where exactly you are. You are on the road, in a car, in New Jersey, travelling in some direction....note the drugs' combined effects upon your field of vision, your perceptions, enjoy the feeling of being totally lost in space....

Even just walking across the room to the bathroom to take a piss becomes a real adventure on the effects of this substance, when your body just feels like its a hollow puppet filled with tingly helium....so just imagine how 'Six Flags ride'-ish it will feel to fly down a highway at 60 or so, just watching like an imax film, looking straight ahead and it looks like you're only doing about 10 miles an hour....

i'm certain that the supposed third of people who try dxm that hate the effects are those, the desperate high school kids who can't find legit, illegal drugs and think that robitussin is a substitute. this is wrong. put the two together, and they'll balance out nicely...and you'll have a damned interesting night. if drugs aren't your thing, more power to you, but I for one enjoy the feeling of being a body-self-snatcher, an alien trapped in my own body....

here, i'll save you the effort