"He has laughed, and he has cried" Pink Floyd
I find myself noding this as I rise Thursday morning. Today we have an "important" visitor, a friend of my boss who he is going to hit up to invest in our company. In other words, we need cash. This should be interesting, we spent the evening cleaning the place, hanging up some more of our nicer art pieces, etc. I may actually shave in honor of the attempt. We have a very tight niche in the window treatment business, and the company is over 27 years old, with a good reputation. It's just too small a shop to pump out the numbers we need to grow. We, we, I've only been there three weeks and already I'm attached. Will it be worth it? I only plan on staying in New York for two years, at the most, and I believe that if I stick with this job it will be hard to get out. Of course, I could always do what Ryan does when he wants out of a good situation- intentionally phuck it up, manipulate the situation so it looks as if I'm not getting what I want when I actually am...but that's thinking too far ahead. We'll see. (always the fatalist)

I find myself almost burning in indignation at the Digo/Florida situation. Yes dear, I feel your silent eyes on these words. Hypocrite. I never made any promises I couldn't keep, and was too honest in my dishonesty. I mean, really. Get ready to get paint smeared all over you, too (grin)