7:25 Wake up after a yet another poor nights sleep.   Get out of bed, make some oatmeal. Notice that the French word for oatmeal (farine d'avoine) is kinda long. Laugh at the French.  Take a shower.  Notice I don't have any clean underwear. Goin' commando today

7:50 Get into the truck. Digweed and Sasha - Communicate CD 1 for 5 minutes, NPR for 10.

8:05 Get to work. Throw the tuna fish sandwich my girlfriend made me in the frig, get some coffee.  Head to my desk, turn on NPR, check my stocks (damn), and start reading email

8:30 My allergies kick in. Uncontrollable sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes... It's going to be one of those days.  The next few hours are spent dealing with email, listening to NPR until Morning Edition is over, then listening to Howard Stern, and getting physically closer and closer to death.

12:00  The almost ex-wife IMs me.  She finally going to see the lawyer on Monday.  She is also broke, and would like some money. In between blowing my nose and coughing, I write her a check, wish her well, and stick it in the mail. God, I'm a sucker.

12:30 Open sandwich girlfriend made.  Enclosed is a note with a big heart on it that simply says Hi.  Tonight, I'm going  to put on an old pair of sweats and my McDonald's basketball tournament t-shirt that I found wadded up in the dryer vent of my house when I moved in, take a Zyrtec so I can breathe again, and build a fire.  After a little while, that sweet woman who made my sandwich and took the extra time to throw in a note will come over.  I will make her dinner, and we will drink vodka, play dice and watch DVDs, and tomorrow, we will go for a long bicycle ride.

This day doesn't suck so bad after all.